The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

no i mean the main board like tate

isnt the flyer phans board either on the team website and/or by far the highest traffic flyers board out there...in other words like the "official" flyers message board
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

This one is the FlyersPhans part of the whole Lamana boards.  But Sun is right, its a bunch of crazy people there,  same as here   :evil
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wake me up when someone wins the Stanley Cup.

Zanshin

Holy shtein, you mean there's still hockey?  I heard rumors, but I thought it was a Loch Ness Monster type thing.

Wingspan

Quote from: Zanshin on April 20, 2007, 12:53:14 PM
Holy shtein, you mean there's still hockey?  I heard rumors, but I thought it was a Loch Ness Monster type thing.

No way, the Loch Ness Monster has been seen way more times.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

I'm happy he's playing in a small market in Canada where they have zero chance to market him. farg you Gary Bettman.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

SD_Eagle5

The last of the 80's Flyers

Seabiscuit36

Vancouver beat Dallas last night in a great game
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

the vanouver throwbacks are so dope

Seabiscuit36

I'm with IGY on that, they brought back memories. 

ice grillin you

i like them even better than the old version...the colors are more defined now and the green is much brighter

so cool

phattymatty

i think the current canucks jerseys are one of the best in the league too.  as far as modern ones.

MDS

canucks-senators series still in the mix. low ratings boners.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.