The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

this is the type of move that happens when you hire the backup goalie as your GM.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

MDS

That's dumber than giving Pat Burrell a FNTC.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

when his contract runs up, he will be 3 years older than garth snow is right now.

and he's guaranteed the max. $65 mil.  amazing.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Evengi Malkin separated shoulder possibly out for 3-5 months.  He looked really good against the flyers.  Recchi has a broken cheekbone but will play. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

The Hurricanes traded the rights of Jack Johnson to the Kings for Eric Belanger and Tim Gleason.  If the Kings are unable to sign Johnson he will reenter the draft.  He is currently playing for U of Michigan. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Handzus is done for the year with a torn ACL  :(

PhillyGirl

Seabiscuit36

Trade Nedved for Vandemeer  :P

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 23, 2006, 08:40:17 PM
Handzus is done for the year with a torn ACL  :(

His season ended with 3 goals 5 assists and a plus 4

Calder has 0 goals 0 assists and is a minus 4

The Blackhawks obviously got the better end of this deal.

Seabiscuit36

I want to see what Calder does under Stevens.  He just didnt fit into Hitch Hockey