The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Dallas: the new home of Philly castoffs

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 17, 2006, 12:02:50 AM
Dallas: the new home of Philly castoffs

Now if we can only send Abreu to the Rangers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Padilla and Tejeda aren't stars?  :P

ice grillin you

islanders fired neil smith who they hired a month ago...bizarre to say the least
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I'll bet he tried to sleep with Alexei Yashin.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

garth snow is the new gm

what the hell is going on there...dook just retired and became gm

SunMo

did they just realize that he hired Ted Nolan?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

did they just realize that he hired Ted Nolan?

he didnt and thats part of the problem i think

they hired them together and noramlly a gm would like to hire his own coach

ive also heard that the owner there chooses to put the gm head scouts and coach all on the same level...and any respectable gm...especially one that ha a stanley cup... is not going to go for that...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Watch them win the Cup this year.

phattymatty

Garth Snow gets two girls to kiss.  Maybe he will make a good GM.

PoopyfaceMcGee

After already signing Chris Osgood to the team, the Red Wings just signed Dominik Hasek to be their #1 goaltender.  Hello 2002!!

Father Demon

TSN.ca Staff
8/22/2006 4:23:18 PM
OTTAWA (CP) - A former sports agent is facing a long list of sex charges in connection with several alleged incidents involving young people in eastern Ontario.
David Frost, the target of a murder-for-hire plot by former client Mike Danton, has been charged with twelve counts of sexual exploitation and one count of assault.
The charges are related to alleged incidents between 1995 and 2001 involving four boys and three girls, all between the ages of 14 and 16.
Police won't say if the teens were involved in hockey and won't provide any further details of the incidents, which allegedly took place in the Deseronto and Napanee area of eastern Ontario.
Frost is the former agent of Mike Danton, the ex-St. Louis Blues player who is serving a 7 1/2-year sentence in a New Jersey prison for a $10,000 US murder-for-hire scheme in a plan to kill Frost.

Frost is scheduled to appear Wednesday in court in Napanee, about 40 kilometres west of Kingston.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  Hopefully, he'll end up in the Good riddance thread soon enough.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.