The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

thats a real shame about the pens...if bettman wasnt a money grubbing pos hed step in and do something

florida will have two teams and pittsburgh none...phoenix and not pittsburgh...nashville???

disgusting
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

FWIW, I was in Pittsburgh this past weekend, and the papers there are reporting that things are looking up.  Some hurdle was jumped late last week for the funding.

Also, apparently Pittsburghers hate Rendell and think he's deliberately trying to screw the Pens, because he's a Philly fan.  That's some funny stuff, especially if it's true.

SunMo

maybe they think that because he spends a lot of his time on an Eagles post game show and at other Philly sporting events. 

i think he'll have a tough time being re-elected.  he really hasn't done much, other than slots, since being elected.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyPhreak54

That shtein was fargin sick. Gretzky said it was the best goal ever.

I hope Ovechkin wins ROY instead of that dripping vadge Sidney Crosby.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on January 17, 2006, 07:35:17 PM

Amazing Ovechkin goal

A buddy sent me that link, and I watched it 3 times this morning.  Un-frikking-believable.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

rjs246

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 18, 2006, 11:32:29 AM
Palffy retired from the Penguins

He averaged over a point a game for his career. That's pretty impressive given the era we were just ushered out of. Too bad he's the softest of the soft. Puss.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 18, 2006, 11:46:43 AM
Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on January 17, 2006, 07:35:17 PM

Amazing Ovechkin goal

A buddy sent me that link, and I watched it 3 times this morning. Un-frikking-believable.

That is awesome.  All sound, no video.  :-\

BigEd76

If you have Media Player 9 or 10 and it didn't work, you'll need to install this first:

http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

MDS

since hockey is boring, i will pollute this thread with a scandolous picture of model brooke bruke cheating on her husband with howard eskin

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Lemieux retiring....2:30 press conference today

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76