Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on November 06, 2005, 03:33:21 PM
I'm not sure I mentioned this lately.

Blues suck ass.

:bash

Flyers don't.

Whooops, wrong thread.  ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

CanuckBroncofan

Quote from: Sun_Mo on October 27, 2005, 09:28:22 AM
Canada = America's little sister

now shut your mouth before i pull your pig-tails and molest you

Ouch, that still hurts. I sure wouldn't want to commit crime in your country or anywhere that you guys are trying to get oil...I mean liberate. That whole Geneva convention is over-rated anyways guys.

Rome

If it weren't for the United States spending uncounted trillions of dollars protecting the Western Hemisphere from fascist and communist aggression, punks like this Canadian douchebag would be speaking German or Russian right now.

:-D

CanuckBroncofan

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 15, 2005, 09:37:23 AM
If it weren't for the United States spending uncounted trillions of dollars protecting the Western Hemisphere from fascist and communist aggression, punks like this Canadian douchebag would be speaking German or Russian right now.

BigEd76

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Jiri Fisher of the Red Wings was just taken to the hospital.  Not sure what it is, but they were working on him for 15+ minutes on the ice, and took his wife from the seats across the ice to the Detroit bench.  The announcers aren't quite sure what happened (possibly a puck to the throat).

Hopefully he turns out to be OK.

PhillyGirl

Ick, that's scary shtein.

On a side note, Sidney Crosby is a little bitch.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

That sucks...Did he get hit or just fall down Geo? 

I concur that Crosby is a punk ass bitch. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Word from the Detroit game is that Fisher had a seizure, but was in stable condition at the hospital.

Apparently he has already had a "heart condition," which was not really specified.

They still have not continued the game yet.  It was stopped with 7:30 to go in the first period.

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 21, 2005, 09:11:43 PM
Rest of the game cancelled  :-\

There was some talk about that.  They had originally said that play couldn't resume because they had to wait for a new ambulance, then started to speculate that the game could be postponed as the players were really affected by the seizure.

Still, after word came back that he was in stable condition, I'm a tad surprised that they actually cancelled the game.

Father Demon

God I hate the Wings.  Almost as much as Dallas, Washington, and the Giants...

That said, I hope Fischer is alright.  Players shouldn't be unconscience unless they are beat that way by another player....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.