Quote from: Rome on January 04, 2019, 03:02:28 PM
Cox & Kelce first team All-Pro's. 

No Ertz.  Most catches ever by a TE don't mean shtein, though.  🖕🏻

97th in ypc is not gonna get it done
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Ideally he'll be supplanted by Goedert in a couple years. It was weird seeing a TE get yards after a catch and not be on the other team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on January 04, 2019, 09:13:43 PM
Ideally he'll be supplanted by Goedert in a couple years. It was weird seeing a TE get yards after a catch and not be on the other team.

yeah the gawd avg more yards per catch than ertz...then again so did everyone

Munson

Ertz has looked extra slow this year, the difference has been Gronk from two years ago to this year noticable. Either his body is already breaking down or there's some lingering injury we haven't been told about that he'll get surgery on in the offseason.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Why do it gotta be either Ertz was robbed or Ertz sucks
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Ertz is fine. He caught most everything they threw at him, and then he fell down. I hope Goedert outplays him next year.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on January 04, 2019, 09:54:26 PM
Why do it gotta be either Ertz was robbed or Ertz sucks

First time here?

And for the record I don't think he was robbed.  The other two were just as deserving. 

ice grillin you

Rome

He had 116 catches, an all-time record at his position.  He's deserving of recognition for that. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on January 04, 2019, 11:06:10 PM
He had 116 catches, an all-time record at his position.  He's deserving of recognition for that. 

Sure but giving him All Pro over Kelce would have been ridiculous. Kelce broke a more impressive record and would have beaten out Ertz for receptions too if someone else on the Eagles could get open as regularly as Tyreek Hill.

ice grillin you

his recognition is that he set a record for the all time most empty catches at his position in a league that awards a preposterous amount of offensive stats to anyone who plays that side of the ball...and he did the minimum amount possible to even take advantage of that

hes really good...hes not someone that should ever be on your mind

in short settle the farg down homer

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 04, 2019, 11:11:29 PM

Sure but giving him All Pro over Kelce would have been ridiculous. Kelce broke a more impressive record and would have beaten out Ertz for receptions too if someone else on the Eagles could get open as regularly as Tyreek Hill.

I agree on Kelce but Ertz should have been 2nd team all pro over Kittle.

General_Failure

JJ Watt made both 1st and 2nd team All Pro, and Washington's stupid good punter didn't make it at all. The voters may not be perfect after all.

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Quote from: BDN on January 05, 2019, 12:03:00 AM
Quote from: QB Eagles on January 04, 2019, 11:11:29 PM

I agree on Kelce but Ertz should have been 2nd team all pro over Kittle.

Kettle had nearly as many yards as Kelce on 88 receptions. I'd trade Ertz for him in a second (15 YPC vs 10).