Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I think Russell Wilson is playing this whole game no matter what happens too.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Can the haters give Doug some credit now

Fearless 🦅

QB Eagles

Its impressive that the team didn't give up on him. Regardless of any strategy or playcalling, there's a lot of guys who can't trick a team into believing.

General_Failure

Smoothie Magic has been replaced with Ice Cream Baptisms.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i know its a dumb sports radio topic but if the eagles get the godfather offer for wentz they have to take it right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

What sort of offer would get that done?

Like someone said, if Foles is really Joe Montana, Jr., we'll know a month from now.  If he does the impossible, there's no way they get rid of him. 

Not gonna happen, though. 

MDS

like 3 1's and jalen ramsey or something.

if you can surround foles with unreal talent isnt that better than wentz and average talent?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/842835617839026178

Assume Foles does the double impossible and wins back to back Super Bowls. The Eagles would have two weeks to work out a new deal with him on the off chance that someone blows you away with a deal for Wentz.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on December 31, 2018, 09:20:45 PM
like 3 1's and jalen ramsey or something.

if you can surround foles with unreal talent isnt that better than wentz and average talent?

If the Jags throw in Blake Bortles, I'm all in.

DUUUUUUUUUVALLLLLLLLL...!

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on December 31, 2018, 09:28:14 PM
https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/842835617839026178

Assume Foles does the double impossible and wins back to back Super Bowls. The Eagles would have two weeks to work out a new deal with him on the off chance that someone blows you away with a deal for Wentz.
As long as we are talking about hypotheticals and fairy tales - suppose Foles repeats while putting the team on his back and killing it again ... and then goes off somewhere for a couple of nice but nondescript years before hanging them up ... do we have to rethink how we see qualifications for HOF? Imo the HOF has been going downhill for some time and is too stat and popularity/visibility dependent, and padding stats while hanging on with a bunch of average or mediocre years is overvalued. Imagine a career backup getting in, and deservedly so.

QB Eagles

That outcome is probably the best thing possible for the Eagles. Winning the SB, no ongoing controversy. I think he would not make the HOF and the career comparison would significantly decrease Eli's probability of making it, too.

Rome

Cox & Kelce first team All-Pro's. 

No Ertz.  Most catches ever by a TE don't mean shtein, though.  🖕🏻

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on January 04, 2019, 03:02:28 PM
Most catches ever by a TE don't mean shtein, though.  🖕🏻

Not compared to most yards ever by a TE.