Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I get a tanking vibe from their offseason moves so far. Short term deals, nothing splashy, stacking picks. Draft some kid and have him play on training wheels for a year, then work on showing big improvements for Peters and Quinn in Year 2.

ice grillin you

six picks in the top 100 one of them caleb or j dawg

dey comin
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

you won't have any skin left on your bird if they're good this season

MDS

they have no chance at caleb...if the bears pass then what does that say. daniels might or might not be good i havent a clue.

im sure all of their other picks will be awesome! with such a brilliant brain trust what could possibly go wrong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i think you missed the episode where the team got sold

and they have mad ammo to go up and get DC caleb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

This would be farging hilarious
QuoteExecutives around NFL reportedly think Commanders will draft QB J.J. McCarthy at No. 2

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported on Monday that executives from other teams believe the Washington Commanders could be eyeing a quarterback projected to be further down the draft board with the No. 2 overall pick.

"When I've had conversations [at the NFL annual meeting] with executives from other teams, who know [Commanders general manager] Adam Peters well, know the situation well, the most popular answer for what they do at No. 2 is J.J. McCarthy," said Pelissero.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.