2015 College Basketball Thread

Started by ice grillin you, November 12, 2015, 05:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

opening weekend....should be a better sport this year....30 second shot clock...charge arc moved out to four feet...less second half timeouts for each team....now if they will only adopt the advance the ball rule

Friday

500 - iowa st vs colorado - espn2

600 - wagner at st johns - fs1

700 - gonzaga vs pittsbirgh - espn
700 - siena at duke - espnu
700 - albany at kentucky - sec
700 - temple vs north Carolina - cbss
700 - mt saint marys at maryland - btn
700 - princeton at rider - comcast phi

800 - drexel at saint joes - wphl

900 - mcneese st at lsu - espnu (BEN!)
900 - eastern michigan at mississippi - sec
900 - western illinois at wisconsin - btn

930 - florida at navy - cbss

1000 - washington vs texas - espn

Sunday

noon - mount saint marys at ohio st - espnu

100 - wake forest at bucknell - cbss

130 - wagner at seton hall - fs1

300 - louie monreo at minnesota - btn

400 - fairfield at north carolina - espnu

500 - coppin st at iowa - btn

600 - south alabama at nc state - espnu
600 - md eastern shore at missouri - sec

800 - siena at wisconsin - espnu
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yeah he's a garbage coach. i get in arguments about it often.

also this oregon - baylor game with the uniforms and the court is the trippiest basketball game i've ever seen.

Don Ho

WAKE UP BITCHES!!  Tip Off Marathon!  Daddy like!  Every year I vow to go to the Hawaii 11:00 PM tip off.  I love the teams that tip off at 6 AM, 8 AM and 10 AM EST.  Tonight is going to be awesome.  UK/Duke, Georgetown/Maryland and Kansas/Michigan State.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

excited to see possible future sixer jamal murray tonight.

phattymatty

Quote from: phattymatty on November 12, 2015, 05:53:27 PM
tuesday Gtown at MD. boner.

great game so far.

melo would look good in sixers gear next year.

murray looked like the truth earlier too.

ice grillin you

murray is really smart and makes such sound plays but last night and the couple of other times ive seen him he seems so unathletic/slow to me that he will be exposed in the league

melo is a good college player but will be awful in the nba

phattymatty

i did not think murray looked slow at all yesterday.

MDS

correct me if im wrong but this is a 1 player draft and its not even close...all about simmonDs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

pretty much....especially for the sixers because there are no good guards once again

if they dont get simmonds i guarantee i will literally cry....i can tell right now....and if that happens then im OUT

watching KAT on the package when the wolves play makes me physically ill....but i cant stop...its like a train wreck....hes so farging good...he right now this second 15 games into his rookie year is already waaaaaay better than jah will every be at any point in his career

its just not fair

MDS

OUT as in me with the flyers or OUT as in you want fraud hinkie gone

ice grillin you

OUT as in i go from 95% thinking this plan wont work to 100%....like its over.....god hates them

MDS

the plan was based on ping pong balls falling in their favor...it was nothing more than probability

instead of relying on random chance, they couldve, you know, tried to win and shtein but no