Flyers 15-16 Season Thread

Started by Rome, October 09, 2015, 10:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

That was a fantastic 5 on 3 kill.  That said, the difference in talent & speed between these teams is just ludicrous.

rjs246

So, admittedly I never watched MDZ until he was a Flyer but didn't they just sign him off the scrap heap last year? Dude seems to be solid all over the ice as a top pairing d-man. Watching him last year and through a few games this season it's hard to imagine that no one else wanted him.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Also Neuvirth is locked in right now. Is this goalie depth I'm seeing? I just don't know how to process that.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

del zotto is kinda like mason....he was good then hit rock bottom and then became good again

season is four games old and the flyers already are +2 wins on the year because of the upgrade from emery to neuvirth
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Rome

when you think goalie depth in philly it's usually referring to depths of despair.

and i simply cannot believe they shut the _____hawks out.  gritty display out there, eh?

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Rome's comment on the talent gap is on point and I don't expect much from them this year, but it is awfully nice to see some goaltending and to know that there is defense for days waiting in the wings.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

one thing I cant stand about this team is all the ridiculous numbers....76 78 82...get that shtein out of here
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Amen! Let's talk stupid jersey numbers.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

I mean...Prince Fielder wearing 84? No.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

You strike me as someone who would wear 64 if you played baseball. Just to annoy me.

Rome