Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

sixers confirmed jo jo will play in the summer league....can not farging wait
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yeah thats huge.

also i just did that ESPN lottery machine johnson, first try had Sixers with KAT at #1 and Stanley Johnson at #11. boners.

phattymatty

4th or 5th try has sixers with 5 and 6, taking mudiay and winslow.

there is still a chance.

ice grillin you

SD

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

what the flying farg farg?

Larry Brown: "We actually had Paul Pierce ranked 2nd on our board that year, but promised Larry Hughes we'd take him at 8."

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

that's not something you ever admit to.

MDS

0% late 90's/early 00's AI would play with another superstar

bubba chuck was a lot of good things....a lot of bad things....on the floor he was a god but he was not going to put up with someone else creepin on his shots or his spotlight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

whether thats true or not....its irrelevant....their hope there is that whoever they drafted became a superstar

the fact they passed on a HOF because they told another guy they would take him is incredible on so many levels...it almost sounds like bullshtein to me....tho i dont know why lb would make it up....but why would you tell hughes youd take him over a player you had rated higher

MDS

i dont really believe it....LB's ego is massive....but it really doesnt matter

pierce and AI were never going to work. in fact 01 doesnt happen if they draft the truth. they would've had to choose 1 and its a possibility LB takes the kansas boy and gets rid of the lazy practice hating pain in the ass.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

pierce was not even an all star for the first time until 2002. it would have been fine. but more importantly everything you say is wrong.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on May 06, 2015, 01:51:48 PM
but more importantly everything you say is wrong.

lol....when it comes to basketball hes batting .1000

hughes and ai literally couldnt have been a worse match as they were both point guards who commanded the ball....pierce was a scoring three...not saying they would have been like peas and carrots because allen was allen but to insinutate even a little that larry would have meshed better is insane...plus pierce was a vocla team leader lockeroom guy having grew up at kansas...hughes was completely cluesless on every level and would have killed for allen

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on May 06, 2015, 01:51:48 PM
pierce was not even an all star for the first time until 2002. it would have been fine. but more importantly everything you say is wrong.

when i build my time machine and tell larry to draft PP instead i will so prove you wrong