2015 College Football Thread

Started by Rome, February 04, 2015, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

4/5 j posts have an !

the one that doesnt has a "wooooooooow"

someones excited
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sorry I'll be somber and pissy like you

Nah

Scott!!!!!!

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

2nd place in bowling....i farged up 2 games and got jobbed on another

where my boy j at to catch my feelings
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2016, 12:12:16 AM
2nd place in bowling....i farged up 2 games and got jobbed on another

where my boy j at to catch my feelings

I'm here for you buddy

ice grillin you

j give me your breakdown of nfl franchises in the other thread....im very curious as to your take

MDS

got any good ideas for a bet for that 135 i won?

o/u how many days it takes you to come around on the new eagles coach. number is .5 and i got the under.

ice grillin you

dougie p will be the new belly by next weekend

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2016, 12:23:29 AM
j give me your breakdown of nfl franchises in the other thread....im very curious as to your take

Tomorrow

I'm headed to bed soon

Take that $135 and add $500 and go play some Spanish 21 at Harrahs

MDS

another great season of poor black kids being exploited and paid next to nothing so rich old white men can get richer

lets do it again next year!