2014-2015 Sixers - The Saga of Hinkie Magic and it's Hold on the NBA Continues

Started by ice grillin you, September 19, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i will never got a "you were right" from havas because he was still cheering them on during the eddie jordan era, but im expecting it from everyone else

the question is who breaks first. im going with my baseball vorp brotha legendz.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ooooooh bold!!....still going out on that scary broken limb huh?

as i told you before theres waaaaaaay more of a chance this all fails than that it succeeds...you know nothing about the nba or its players...you are just saying blindly that they will never win....my mom could do that and would be right 99 times out of a 100
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Good time to post this...

Quote@ZachLowe_NBA: Wow. RT @blazerbanter: Blazers analytics manager Ben Falk has left the team for a position with the Sixers, according to league source.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 26, 2014, 02:21:04 PM
ooooooh bold!!....still going out on that scary broken limb huh?

as i told you before theres waaaaaaay more of a chance this all fails than that it succeeds...you know nothing about the nba or its players...you are just saying blindly that they will never win....my mom could do that and would be right 99 times out of a 100

its not about that, kiddo

hinkie's plan doesn't have an end date. thats why it's bullshtein. he's just leaving the door open for "the future," collecting assets and hiring nerds. what is there to buy in to? oooo well they might be kind of good in 5 years if mcw develops a jump shot, noel puts on 30 pounds of muscle and embiid's knees starting working? SIGN ME UP FOR THAT!

sixers fans are stringer and hinkie is clay davis. i am maurie levy. he's rain making you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Oh suuuure it was fine all those years when other teams do it

But now the Sixers do it people got a problem?

Conspiracy! They hate Philly! It's because of the name!!

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

oh its still better to finish with the highest pick possible and that's what they are going to do...why would you actively try to finish with the 8th worst record this year rather the worst record...that's the dumbest thing ive ever heard

MDS

yea no

tanking made sense last year because the draft was so strong. setting up a tank this year is pointless. they should've actually tried to put a respectable product on the court and let the chips fall where they fell. for example, if you draft 2 guys who can, you know, play, you might not have the worst team but you still have a bad team.

so you keep your pick and you dont disgrace the sport in the process.

ice grillin you

tanking makes sense every year until you arent tanking anymore and that aint yet

MDS

create a culture of losing and continue to build disinterest and apathy in the fan base and among your players

the recipe for success