2014-2015 Sixers - The Saga of Hinkie Magic and it's Hold on the NBA Continues

Started by ice grillin you, September 19, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 25, 2014, 10:10:06 PM
Besides me and Havas, who's on the Hinkie bus?  Speak now or forever stfu.

I'm gonna mark down the little guy as a no.

im driving as fast as i can in the opposite direction...get me away from this tire fire
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Cataldi, Chief, Rob Ellis...none of them would know a basketball if you smacked them In the face with it

MDS

neither does hinkie

he doesnt even watch games....just looks at his computers with his nerd yes men.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

cause he loves baseball and doesnt like the nba....has nothing to do with stats

the hinkie hate is just a schtick....he doesnt really care about him either way

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2014, 10:32:50 PM
hates baseball nerd stats loves hoops need stats?

Does not compute

baseball is all about stats....its essentially just a series of numbers and percentages. there of course is human factor in certain instances, but really its just nerd shtein.

hoops is mostly about teamwork and talent. i dont need some geek tanking 1000 seasons and acting like a smug POS.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2014, 10:38:36 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2014, 10:32:50 PM
hates baseball nerd stats loves hoops need stats?

Does not compute

baseball is all about stats....its essentially just a series of numbers and percentages. there of course is human factor in certain instances, but really its just nerd shtein.

hoops is mostly about teamwork and talent. i dont need some geek tanking 1000 seasons and acting like a smug POS.

theres absolutely no evidence in houston or philly that hinkie acquires players via metrics....in fact mostly what he does is go after long  athletes that can defend multiple positions...thats his MO so far...maybe that changes down the road but the stat stuff is just a talking point right now

complain about tanking if you want but you are clueless when you bring up the nerd stat stuff

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

what will it take you all to be out

how many seasons does hinkie have to tank before you realize its a con game? how many games does embiid have to miss before you realize his legs will never work? wheres the line.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

Quote from: MDS on September 26, 2014, 12:38:54 PM
what will it take you all to be out

how many seasons does hinkie have to tank before you realize its a con game? how many games does embiid have to miss before you realize his legs will never work? wheres the line.

your concern for sixers' fans that decide to "be in" with this team is admirable.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you