NASCAR/Auto Racing Thread

Started by Rome, February 18, 2006, 08:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Sure, it's not really a sport but we might as well start one in case someone dies in a crash.

I met Kurt Busch last night at a bar here in Daytona.  He was there with the Miller Lite bimbos.  Those dudes are small and skinny.  I'm talking PhillyGirl tiny.

PhillyPhreak54

NASCAR fan, eh?

Got your mullet cut and beer helmet ready for this weekend, bro?

Rome

I can't stand NASCAR or its stillupfronty fans.

We can post photos of Danica Patrick in here if you like, though.

PhillyPhreak54

That's cool. I can look at her all day.

Although she just married some 40something year old dude.

Rome

40-something dudes get all the play.

;D

BigEd76

Wingspan

ed, seriously...have you been outside recently?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

NASCAR and all its inbred, pro-wrestling lifestyle fans, can lick my itchy balls.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

I copied it from EMB and probably shouldn't have because I knew I'd get sarcastic responses....

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

BigEd76

Jimmie Johnson won the Daytona 500

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Hop on this guy's bandwagon.... whoever he is.  I'm tellin' ya... he's the future.  :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

He remins me of Robert "Meteor Man" Townsend.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.