The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

How do you lock a 30 yard can?  We've tarped them before, but not locked them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

That is, you can lock the gate, sure.  But folks just heave stuff up over.  Tarps prevent some folks..but not Baltimore folks, from dumping illegally.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Not on roll off dumpsters

I'm going to call the police and relentlessly demand they take the tires as evidence. farg paying like $20 and taking them in for recycling

hunt

had a dumpster in front of the house for a week or so back when i got the roof done.  holy sheet...i'd come home to so much stuff  thrown in there.  f'n rolled up carpets, furniture, everything.  :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

Quote from: hunt on April 19, 2018, 03:16:42 PM
had a dumpster in front of the house for a week or so back when i got the roof done.  holy sheet...i'd come home to so much stuff  thrown in there.  f'n rolled up carpets, furniture, everything.  :-D

thanks for that btw.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 03, 2018, 09:46:52 AM
Woman drives car on to little league field, kills guy, speeds off...

Odd twist on this story, the 68 year old man who was killed pushing kids out of the way while the car was approaching killed a 4 year old girl while he was driving drunk in the 60's. He waited for the statute of limitations expired before coming forward and confessing to the hit and run in 2013.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on June 04, 2018, 08:33:55 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 03, 2018, 09:46:52 AM
Woman drives car on to little league field, kills guy, speeds off...

Odd twist on this story, the 68 year old man who was killed pushing kids out of the way while the car was approaching killed a 4 year old girl while he was driving drunk in the 60's. He waited for the statute of limitations expired before coming forward and confessing to the hit and run in 2013.

Good argument for karma?  Or else merely a weird coincidence.

Rome

So the piece of shtein kills a toddler while drunk, gets away with it, then waits to confess until justice can't be meted out?

Oh yeah, the universe is a cold ass bitch and demands satisfaction. 

General_Failure

Why is there even a statute of limitations on that?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Was he targeted?  Did the woman who ran him over have a connection to the hit and run?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on June 04, 2018, 12:31:12 PM
Was he targeted?  Did the woman who ran him over have a connection to the hit and run?

I don't think so.  Parkhurst was originally from upstate New York, where the little girl was killed.  He was living in Sanford, Maine at the time, and the woman was a local there with a history of DUIs.

Tomahawk

General_Failure

I see the pattern here, and I don't like it. I don't want to think about who that 4 year old girl ran over and killed.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

She ran over both the flag and the national anthem