Detmer - Coming Back

Started by 4and26, January 02, 2007, 09:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRUCK RATHMAN

i thought neck-beard was koy ???

Tomahawk

Quote from: TRUCK RATHMAN on January 04, 2007, 03:21:44 AM
i thought neck-beard was koy ???

Who the farg do you think they're talking about?

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

TRUCK RATHMAN

Diomedes

Ty Detmer is pushing a lawnmower somewhere.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

TRUCK RATHMAN

he looks like ty with the doo. maybe ty is cuttin hair these days

PoopyfaceMcGee

Best personnel move of the Andy Reid era?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Northern Eagle

Detmer IS a Pro-bowler!

See the way he tilts that ball? No one better.

TexasEagle

Quote from: Northern Eagle on January 07, 2007, 09:30:13 PM
Detmer IS a Pro-bowler!

See the way he tilts that ball? No one better.

That was some nice tilt.

MDS

We'll all just be packing a toothbrush for the road trip.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

mussa

The neck beard came down tonight, gripped the ball with his beard and controlled the ball into the upright TONIGHTQ!!!!

HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL!!

NECK BEARD HAIL!!!!!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"