Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Doogie Howser has a new tv show? 

Sgt PSN

4and26

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2005, 01:27:55 PM
eagles need to score more points than the chargers in order to win this game

Everything you say is obvious though, therefore you are automatically disqualified. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Purple_Hayz

Wow, we actually have a defense!  Who knew? ;)

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I cut myself

Sgt PSN

Ok, who held their breath waiting for a flag on that punt for roughing the kicker? 

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 23, 2005, 01:29:26 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2005, 01:27:55 PM
eagles need to score more points than the chargers in order to win this game

Everything you say is obvious though, therefore you are automatically disqualified. 

not true. i have original opinions all over the stillupfront crack something threads.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Purple_Hayz

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 23, 2005, 01:30:02 PM
Ok, who held their breath waiting for a flag on that punt for roughing the kicker?

Guilty!

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I cut myself

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Purple_Hayz on October 23, 2005, 01:30:39 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 23, 2005, 01:30:02 PM

Guilty!

:-D

I don't know which Eagle it was that got through and was on the ground when the punter got rid of the ball, but it looked like the punter did a little acting on that one. 

PhillyPhanInDC

It sounds like once McNabb finds his groove, it's going to be on. Reese is talking about alot of open recievers and the DBs haveing trouble with staying with the WRs in the routers. Fingers crossed. Keep it up D!
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

Another flag.  Looks like it's coming back.  :boom

MDS

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Nice play.  I run that play all the time on Madden.  It's my favoritest.