Started by 4and26, October 03, 2005, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Tomahawk

Farg Dal...oops, I mean:

DALLAS SUCKS!

Feva

FARG Muthafargin' Dallas  :evil :evil :evil
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Mad-Lad

Feva

DutchBird

Dallas SUCKS, and will Suck into all eternity ! Now only 147 hours and 50 minutes remaining untill the Eagles will rob them of their cows....
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on October 03, 2005, 12:04:52 PM

Pinkston dancing tauntingly into the endzone only proves that...

Dallas SUCKS.[/b][/size]

cj2112

phillymic2000

mikey418

I got a new job today and am on over my lunch....

and farg dallas!
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

T_Section224

i would just like to add that dallas sucks, and a farg dallas to boot.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Feva

FARG DALLAS! ... and they play dirty too!  :paranoid

rjs246

Whoa. That's a whole lot of man-meat he's got ahold of there.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.