The end is near?

Started by 4and26, September 15, 2005, 02:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4869274

The amount of articles this week about the demise of the Eagles is unreal.     This one is especially humours  :puke

I don't get it.  Are there not 100,000,000 other things to report on.   It was one game  :boom

JTrotter Fan

Nothing better to do other than assault the NFC Champs i suppose.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Rome

The same idiots who are writing these stories are the same hacks who spent last winter writing about Owens.

The key here is they're hacks.  Avoid them unless you want to be annoyed or bored by their inane drivel.

:)

Zanshin

Hey...take it in stride.  A lot of these guys are looking for the easy story, and these kinds of articles practically write themselves.  I doubt they even believe half of it.

RezRob

If ya read the whole thing he made a few decent points for the case that turmoil has been around lots of success.(Bulls,Lakers,Giants,Yanks etc)
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

bleufunk

Those morons need something to right about and they'll be the same morons flip flopping in 3 weeks.

WEST is GOD

I love it. Like I've said many times on here, I want every single columnist to trash the Eagles.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

TexasEagle

Wh comes up with these captions...

QuoteDonovan McNabb and Terrell Owens get some quality time together in the huddle.

You'd think the two of them were married or something.

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: 4and26 on September 15, 2005, 02:10:10 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4869274

The amount of articles this week about the demise of the Eagles is unreal.     This one is especially humours  :puke

I don't get it.  Are there not 100,000,000 other things to report on.   It was one game  :boom

Simple--we're not the people's choice--certainly not like the Panthers, who were picked in a lot of quarters to repeat last year by those who didn't pick the other media darling, the Seahawks.

QB Eagles

Who gives a shtein what the media thinks? As for the Eagles, one way they could stop the media's negative bullshtein fairly quickly is by going out and proving them wrong. Hopefully the bad press will help ignite a fire under their asses.