wip morning camp report

Started by ice grillin you, August 04, 2005, 12:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

Was the reception different from yesterday?
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Damn, I didn't even get them a gift....where are they registered?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

WEST is GOD

The fan reception, not catch reception.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: TO is GOD on August 04, 2005, 03:29:08 PM

depends on who you listen to.  if you hear from someone who was actually there, the crowd cheered more than they booed.  If you listen to national radio, it was mostly boos.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Mad-Lad on August 04, 2005, 03:30:43 PM
Quote from: TO is GOD on August 04, 2005, 03:29:08 PM

depends on who you listen to.  if you hear from someone who was actually there, the crowd cheered more than they booed.  If you listen to national radio, it was mostly boos.

The national media only played the initial clip from when he first got out there yesterday. They didn't play most of it and he was more cheered than booed. However, they did report it online correctly:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2123786

And Anthony and Mike said today that there weren't really any boos at all. TO was incredible in this morning's practice and wowed the crowd.

jeffreyjpa

Lad, I read in the Phila Inquirer this morning that Matt Ware has not practiced yet, as he is still recovering from off-season surgery. He's in camp, but it didn't say when he is due to begin practicing.

PhillyGirl

QuoteOwens leaves morning practice with minor injury
By Marc Narducci
Inquirer Staff Writer

BETHLEHEM, PA -- Disgruntled wide receiver Terrell Owens missed the final part of the Eagles' morning practice Thursday with left groin inflammation. The Eagles said it is possible that he could participate in the afternoon workout.

Owens still isn't talking to the media, with the exception of a few less-than-insightful comments on Wednesday to former NFL receiver Irving Fryar on Channel 6.

Prior to the injury, Owens has made several impressive plays in practice, including a 40-yard touchdown reception from Donovan McNabb in a full 11-on-11 workout.

There was no update on the situation of running back Brian Westbrook, who entered his fourth day as a holdout. It's costing Westbrook $6,000 a day.

For the second straight day, the Eagles worked in full pads and worked up a full sweat. Temperatures were again in the mid 90's with high humidity.

"It's tough," cornerback Lito Sheppard said about the heat. "You just have to push through it and work."

Eagles rookie linebacker Matt McCoy and second-year defensive back Matt Ware, neither of whom practiced yesterday, returned to the field on Thursday morning.

jeffreyjpa

Very cool! My info only covered yesterday's practice. It didn't say how long he'd be out, but it looks like...1 day.  ;D

Mad-Lad

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on August 04, 2005, 03:41:25 PM
Lad, I read in the Phila Inquirer this morning that Matt Ware has not practiced yet, as he is still recovering from off-season surgery. He's in camp, but it didn't say when he is due to begin practicing.

thanks for the update.  it seemed a bit quiet on the Matt Ware front.

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 04, 2005, 03:28:09 PM
Damn, I didn't even get them a gift....where are they registered?

if i am not mistaken, they are registered here ;)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

fyi

andy
mcnasty
andrews
reggie

all on with howard after the afternoon practice
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Still not enough of a reason to listen to him.

Bet you he'll try to get them all to say something bad about TO.

Wingspan

eskin could wind up being the minister at my wedding next week and i wouldnt listen to him :sly

/not entirely sure what i mean by that
Connection Problems