"I'll be there," says Owens.

Started by Diomedes, July 22, 2005, 05:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: Yeti on July 22, 2005, 06:08:57 PM
As the sponsor for "Team Owens" I am appalled at the treatment my player is getting on these threads.  I have a spread sheet listing all the derogatory statements made during the off season and mark my words they will all resurface when Owens is shattering records and winning Superbowls for us.

You are all on report.

As the Sponsor of Jeff Lurie, I have a sheet listing *ahem* contract that was signed by Eldorado. If/When he shatters records, he will continue going about his business per the contract. Any deviation or breach will constitute terms for non-payment/fines/suspensions. Same goes for you Yeti. I own you.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Yeti

Quote from: hbionic on July 22, 2005, 06:14:51 PM

Same goes for you Yeti. I own you.

(Crawls into a corner and shudders uncontrollably)
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyGirl

Rosenpuke is on DNL right now saying that even though TO will be there, it doesn't mean that he (hero man) won't stop pursuing a new contract and it doens't mean that he won't advise TO to leave.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

This guy is a real piece of farging work.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

I really wish I was f'ing huge so I could headbutt TO in the ear and punch him in the heart without reprocussions.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Basically, TO says, "I'll be in camp" and Rosenhaus (not unlike when he spoke for Hugh while Hugh was saying "its not about the money" and Rosenhaus said, "its about the money") is now backtracking and saying that its not a definite decision, even though TO already said it was.

QB Eagles

TO and Rosenhaus are officially Joe Banner's bitches.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 22, 2005, 06:22:44 PM
Basically, TO says, "I'll be in camp" and Rosenhaus (not unlike when he spoke for Hugh while Hugh was saying "its not about the money" and Rosenhaus said, "its about the money") is now backtracking and saying that its not a definite decision, even though TO already said it was.

You expected Drewcifer to whip out the white flag?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: rjs246 on July 22, 2005, 06:22:43 PM
I really wish I was f'ing huge so I could headbutt TO in the ear and punch him in the heart without reprocussions.

Dude, you gotta do it. Go to one of the camps sessions and when you see Owens, LEAP from the shadows and make your move. I can assure you that you will accomplish at least the headbutt, but I can't promise anymore than that.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on July 22, 2005, 06:56:45 PM...when you see Owens, LEAP from the shadows...

:-D

rjs couldn't leap on a free drink, much less Terrell Owens. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 22, 2005, 07:14:01 PM
My head is going to explode.

why? He'll be at camp, he'll be catching TDs week one and that's that. Rosenhaus is just pulling a "uh oh, I might make out with nothing here!" tactic.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 22, 2005, 07:16:21 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 22, 2005, 07:14:01 PM
My head is going to explode.

why? He'll be at camp, he'll be catching TDs week one and that's that. Rosenhaus is just pulling a "uh oh, I might make out with nothing here!" tactic.

Just because its a new story everyday. We'll get ten more changes of mind before August 1.

I like how Rosenhero said he might report and then leave again.

PhillyGirl

Like I said, Rosengarbage is doing the same thing that he did with Hugh. Where the client says what he really feels, and then the dickhead steps in and says completely different.

General_Failure

I would love to see a player leave camp. That would be two and a half kinds of awesome.

The man. The myth. The legend.