Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

so its 2 firsts and a bit more for mack....maybe a player or another lower round pick

throw the rams into any teaser you can think. gruden is incompetent on top of just sending a message to his team a week before the season that he thinks they suck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Not only does he think they suck, but they're not going to pay anyone. That team's gonna look great for their first season in Vegas.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

The next two seasons are just about setting themselves up for a successful launch in their new city. Nice farewell farg you to Oakland.

General_Failure

Did Jeff Fisher turn them down for the new city rebuild?

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Antonio Gates is back with the Chargers.

Diomedes

As what, a brand ambassador to their AARP-affiliated fans?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Can't wait for the CBS announcers to once again remind us that he was a basketball player.

Diomedes

He's just boxing the db out for rebounds only their touchdowns in football.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

NFL: Excluding FGs, kneels, spikes, in 2017, there were 3,336 plays of 3rd & 7+.

2,944 passes
801 converted for either 1D/TD
27.2% conversion rate
91 interceptions, 24 fumbles
3.9% turnover rate

392 runs
91 converted to 1D/TD
23.2% conversion rate
14 fumbles
3.6% turnover rate
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

That is an interesting stat.

I wonder how that compares to other seasons? The passing conversion rate seems low.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 02, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
Gruden is farging awful

Because of the Mack trade? Mack's a stud don't get me wrong but 2 1st round picks and for what the Bears had to give him contract wise I don't blame them for trading him.

MDS

anytime you can trade the best pass rusher for 2 hypothetical players, its something you have to do

players of mack's caliber arent traded because teams are doing everything they can to get one of them. when you do you gotta pay them. instead the raiders paid the coach.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on September 04, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 02, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
Gruden is farging awful

Because of the Mack trade? Mack's a stud don't get me wrong but 2 1st round picks and for what the Bears had to give him contract wise I don't blame them for trading him.

He's always been overrated as a coach. The Raiders have the oldest roster in the league now. And then yes trading Mack is pretty dumb.

SD

I agree Gruden's overrated...I just can't see trading two 1sts and having to add a massive contract (significant part of the cap) for one player.