Raiders & Cowboys

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 05, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

any of yous got any of them extra raiders tickets?

PhillyPhreak54

Need one too for Oakland still

hbionic

Do you see many Raiders fans out there in the Philly area? I suppose it's the same thing asking if I see Philly fans out here.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

I don't see many when I'm home

Tons of cowboy fans though

SD

I see Raiders gear here and there but I don't know if they're actual fans or just like the colors/logo/uniform which are iconic.

MDS

its a little bit of both...some people like them because of the colors

whatever people like them for "football" reasons are doing it to be edgy and seem rebellious and dont actually care about how the team does
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sup with an extra, lil guy.

MDS

my jawns is gone

trying to get these playoff games to pay for themselves
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Are you going and you sold your extras or just not going

MDS

sold my 2 for the next 2 games

smeags

I sold my two for this week as well. im just gonna sit home, vape and be merry.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

speaking of raiders gear and tickets to this game i gave mine to my homie whose son while an eagle fan plays football for the oxford circle raiders and because of that this was his game of the year to go to....he absolutely loves their jerseys and gear
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 19, 2017, 01:51:09 PM
speaking of raiders gear and tickets to this game i gave mine to my homie whose son while an eagle fan plays football for the oxford circle raiders and because of that this was his game of the year to go to....he absolutely loves their jerseys and gear

My uncles shop used to be on Oxford Circle. My buddy used to live in the projects across the street. Went in the Marines, doing well for himself now, bootstraps pulled.

smeags

that pretty cool.

I played against that league, playing for the tabor rams & olney eagles.

SD, I think that was the oxford village projects. we played them in every sport on our neighborhood team.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

probably talking about the oxford houses
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous