2017 College Basketball

Started by Diomedes, January 14, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

better rivalry: unc duke or the big 5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if the ivy doesnt change its tourney rules penn is dancin...good to maybe have a philly team in for a change
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

there are no tourney rules....the top 4 make it and theres a semi final and a final...winner gets in

MDS

yea i know...if they dont have it they are already IN

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 03, 2018, 10:58:38 PM
yea i know...if they dont have it they are already IN

yeah that every regular season winner since they changed it and will be going forward

princeton was undefeated last year in the regular season...guess what they did....went out and won the tournament

MDS

QB Eagles

Wasn't even remotely close. Epic choke.

MDS

twitter is all pictures of dogs and the wire

i like this

Geowhizzer

Eventually a #16 had to win, but that wasn't just a win... that was total domination.

And that #11 guy... KJ Maura... somehow reminded me of Lil' Penny in the old Nike commericals.  Just a little guy darting around.

SD

MDS

loyola chicago/umbc elite 8 coming up next week

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

grayson allen has straight ugly bricked five straight threes

ice grillin you

for all the upsets this is a pretty damn good elite 8

saturday

609 - loyola v. k state - tbs
849 - florida st v. michigan - tbs

sunday

220 - texas tech v. nova - cbs