2017 College Basketball

Started by Diomedes, January 14, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I'll tweet your frustration at him so he can take it under advisement. 

If I were a 1 and done college athlete, I would give 0 fargs about the school I'm attending or the tournament I just got bounced from.  What should he be upset about?  He's not a 4 year player who has no NBA future and was all in on the chip.  That ain't his goal.  NBA is the destination and the NCAA was just a mandatory pit stop. 

Besides, he didn't even bring it up.  Reporter asked him the question and he answered it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKjZLQcdS8

PhillyPhreak54

"Now isn't the time to discuss that. We just lost and there will be another time to address that"

MDS

good lord j you sound like a trumper
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll burn your house down if you say that again!

MDS

next time you got a hot take just remember what a trumper would think and say the opposite
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2017, 07:20:38 PM
"Now isn't the time to discuss that. We just lost and there will be another time to address that"

Christ, he's a teenage basketball player not some corporate trained monkey.

MDS

THINK ABOUT YOUR TEAM #maga #trumptrain

PhillyPhreak54

The he's a teenager card doesn't fly here.

Should learn some humility way before you're 19.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2017, 08:35:46 PM
The he's a teenager card doesn't fly here.

Should learn some humility way before you're 19.

I have no idea what this means or how it applies here.  But now I kind of hope this kid plays 20 years in the NBA and wins like 12 chips.   

PhillyPhreak54

He will flame out and the other two brothers will be even worse

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2017, 08:45:41 PM
He will flame out and the other two brothers will be even worse #maga #trumptrain @foxnews

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

KU is getting worked by Oregon.