2017 College Basketball

Started by Diomedes, January 14, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

West Virginia with 3 shots to tie and they air ball all 3 attempts

MDS

bob huggins is the biggest pos ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wild ass game with Wisky and Florida.

Lonzo Ball announced he's leaving for the draft like ten seconds after they lost. Add him to the Bryce Harper Hate Group that I've got going.

ice grillin you

im moderately drunk but looking at these brackets isnt one of gonzaga south carolina xaiver or florida a lock for the natty game?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2017, 01:51:52 AM
Wild ass game with Wisky and Florida.

Yeah it was.  Dude from Wisconsin that got blocked by Barry's grandkid on that dunk attempt is never gonna live that down.   

QuoteLonzo Ball announced he's leaving for the draft like ten seconds after they lost. Add him to the Bryce Harper Hate Group that I've got going.

Of course you would.  Why?  Because he didn't wait long enough to announce it? 

PhillyPhreak54

To be fair I've had him in the hate group for awhile now

But yeah dude is announcing his NBA shtein while pretty much walking off the court.

Hope him and his pops go down

Sgt PSN

Eh, if his mind was already made up, then I wouldn't really care if he waited a minute or a week. What's the difference?

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

lol

Hope the bum busts out of the NBA in three years

phattymatty

so you don't like him cuz his dad's a douche? i actually feel a little bad for him.

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much

Tell pops to gtfo

ice grillin you

i dont like him cause he shoots like trump imitating that cripple reporter and the ball still goes in

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2017, 03:11:35 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 25, 2017, 02:58:42 PM
What's the difference?

you do not wanna dive into j's mind

I'm legit fascinated by this though.  To my knowledge, the kid hasn't actually done anything to really warrant any kind of hate.  He just has an idiot dad.  And I don't get why it's such a big deal that he said he was going pro immediately after the game.  What's an appropriate amount of time? 

PhillyPhreak54

I hate the one and done in college anyways but at least give it a day or two. Pretend like you give a shtein whether you lost or not. I'd prefer to wait until the tourney is over to announce but certainly not as soon as the buzzer goes off in your game