2017 College Basketball

Started by Diomedes, January 14, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2017, 11:18:25 PM
my bracket is busted! oh no

the only thing that had a worse weekend than my bracket was NYC ticket scalpers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on March 19, 2017, 11:20:51 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 19, 2017, 11:16:47 PM
Nice.

Let's go watch ucla get got now

Lavar Ball coming for you!

I'll piss on his $100 ugly hat he's selling

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2017, 10:35:58 PM
not that i like duke even though i picked them...but why are the playing s car in greenville? thats not remotely fair

No games in NC bc of the bathroom bill

Otherwise this would have been in Greensboro

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 19, 2017, 11:37:17 PM
Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2017, 10:35:58 PM
not that i like duke even though i picked them...but why are the playing s car in greenville? thats not remotely fair

No games in NC bc of the bathroom bill

Otherwise this would have been in Greensboro

the teams werent placed there until last sunday

MDS

s car shouldve flipped with any other 7 seed...dayton, st marys, whatever. its really simple. dayton goes to greenville and scar goes to indy. nobody thinks twice of it.

the committee put them there to create an upset and they got one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

thats the most logical thing but i even could have gotten down with just sc...duke has a national following to the point it might have been 50/50 but putting unc there as well made it ridiculously unfair

Sgt PSN

Greenville is like 4 hours away from Raleigh.  Definitely close enough for fans/students to make the trip.  It's not like they were playing USC at the Staples Center. 

ice grillin you

its not the distance its the atmosphere...its not like there werent duke fans there but dukes enrollment is like 12k and the two carolinas combined are probably 70k?

people hate duke so i get it but if any other team had to play a road game on the first weekend against a lower seed people would be all over it

Rome

My daughter is considering enrolling at Duke (Pratt) for the 2018 Fall semester.  They're hard after her right now.   Amazing how smart that kid is despite her middling paternal genes. 

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 20, 2017, 03:20:38 AM
Greenville is like 4 hours away from Raleigh.  Definitely close enough for fans/students to make the trip.  It's not like they were playing USC at the Staples Center.

yea duke, a 2 seed, played south carolina in south carolina. the proximity to campus is meaningless. duke earned the short trip...s carolina did not. but whatever nobody will ever feel sorry for duke so its an non issue.

Quote from: Rome on March 20, 2017, 11:03:28 AM
My daughter is considering enrolling at Duke (Pratt) for the 2018 Fall semester.  They're hard after her right now.   Amazing how smart that kid is despite her middling paternal genes. 

this has nothing to do with anything but hooray!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

witchita state looking at getting in the aac....that would be a tremendous addition

MDS

i think it would be basketball only, not that anyone cares about golf....but yes it would.

phattymatty

smell ya later JT3...shoulda happened 5 years ago.

PhillyPhreak54

Easiest review ever

Took ten minutes

Boooooo