Rest of Baseball - For ALL TIME!

Started by Geowhizzer, March 30, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

so one of my clients is jose reyes' wife...the one he beat the shtein out of, yes

she has a salon in ny

she is claiming she cant afford to pay for 1 month of service (~$900 for marketing)

her POS husband has made close to 100 mil in his worthless career
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I hadn't watched a single pitch of that series until last night because I hate both teams, but especially Boston.  I then watched most of the game and wow... pretty damn compelling.

The walk-off was awesome.  Didn't feel one iota of compassion for the Sawx because farg them. 

MDS

turned it off in the 18th, not that i was even awake from the 16th or 17th

i know extra innings are awesome but logistically ending a world series game at 330am is just silly...suspended that shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Rome, remember when they played day games in the WS?  Great night for free baseball but this shtein ending after midnight EST repeatedly during the WS is a joke.

LMAO when I was watching Dodgers Recap show they scrolled "good seats still available for today's game".  Are you farging kidding me?  Seats still available for game 4 of the World Series?  City proper of a gazillion people can't sell out the WS? 

QuoteStill want to go to the World Series? Ticket prices have dropped to as little as $300
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Geowhizzer

Looks like it will be ovah tonight.

Don Ho

From my friend:

QuoteMy sister works at LMU and said

"my project consultant went to the WS yesterday. He is a red Sox fan. Paid $40 for tickets on stub hub. Guess Dodger fans had given up. So LA!"

Disgrace
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

QuoteRed Sox-Dodgers 5-game set (14.12 million viewers) is fourth-lowest World Series viewership on record. Behind only Giants-Tigers sweep in 2012 (12.66 million), 5-game Phillies-Rays in 2008 (13.64 million) and 7-game Giants-Royals in 2014 (13.83 million).
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder what it would have been for a Houston/Milwaukee jawn

MDS

MDS

degrom starts - 32
giolito starts - 32
degrom wins - 10
giolito wins - 10
degrom team record - 14-18
giolito team record - 14-18

degrom era - 1.70
giolito era - 6.13

wins. are. important.

ice grillin you

QuoteOver the past week, seven major corporations have asked for Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS) to refund their contributions. Earlier this month, Hyde-Smith told a crowd at a campaign event that she would be willing to attend a "public hanging."

But one prominent American institution is going the other direction: Major League Baseball. According to an FEC report filed on November 24, the Office of the Commissioner of Major League Baseball PAC donated $5000, the legal maximum, to Hyde-Smith's campaign. The contribution is dated November 23.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PhillyPhreak54

How the farg is Harold Baines a HOFer