Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

you're not kidding

that spot will win awards, maybe even an election
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

That's an impressive ad.  In a normal world, it would help make her campaign.

In this day and age, I'm loathe to give any credit to voters.

SD

I have no problem with women pilots. Women will never be able to pass special forces training. Ever. Women and men are biologically different. The two women who wanted to be SEALS lasted a week at BUDS. Watch a program called the Selection. The one girl - and I give her a ton of credit - worked her ass off, had more heart than all the men combined, was physically fit, but at the end of the day she was physically inferior and had to drop.

Tomahawk

Rome

Women are fearsome warriors.  Just because they can't physically meet standards set out for men doesn't mean they shouldn't be welcome on the teams.  It's ridiculous Neanderthal thinking that prevents their inclusion, but whatever.

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 22, 2018, 04:20:36 PM
Women are fearsome warriors.  Just because they can't physically meet standards set out for men doesn't mean they shouldn't be welcome on the teams.  It's ridiculous Neanderthal thinking that prevents their inclusion, but whatever.

The military already has separate standards for men and women. Zero chance the Special Forces community lower their standards to be politically correct.

Diomedes

Our Dear Leader held a pep rally for the Deplorables last night, and whipped up some good ol' nativist fear and hatred.  A fine time was had by all.  Among the throng, Little Hands invited some families who lost a loved one to violence by an undocumented immigrant.   Sad lot, these.  What little sympathy I had for them, mitigated as it was by their bewildering decision to participate in the idiotic dog and pony show, utterly dissolved when they gratefully accepted the President's autograph on photographs of their deceased family members. 

I think he could have pissed on the photos and these people would have flopped to the stage in attempt to preserve the puddles.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: AO1 on June 22, 2018, 04:52:40 PM
Quote from: Rome on June 22, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

The military already has separate standards for men and women. Zero chance the Special Forces community lower their standards to be politically correct.

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2017/01/no-turning-back-first-woman-makes-armys-elite-75th-ranger-regiment-big-step-women-combat/134691/

Women can't hack it, though.  Nope. 

Rome

Eagaholic

Tomahawk

Why are Stephen Miller and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen eating at Mexican restaraunts?

Eagaholic

Diomedes

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 24, 2018, 02:54:01 AM
Why are Stephen Miller and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen eating at Mexican restaraunts?

The former at least has long relished playing the troll, dating back to high school.  I'd bet $20 he chose the place deliberately to draw attention and inflame liberals.  As for Nielsen, she's in over her head, probably didn't even think about it, just wanted some food and forgot that she's working for Satan and some folks might oppose her for it.

Tomahawk

Regardless, the owners should have Huckabeed them