Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

It was definitely the WR coach's fault they traded for a receiver they didn't need and didn't use.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the defensive line coach

contract dispute...wanted to coach his son, who is going to be drafted (im not sure how this would work but)...banged jimmy schwartz's wife...wore a MAGA hat one day

the possibilties are endless
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

holy shtein that was a joke and who cares

what is wrong with you people??
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 19, 2019, 12:12:17 AM
holy shtein that was a joke and who cares

what is wrong with you people??

Where do I start?  Perhaps with my self.  Well it all started when..............
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Eagaholic

MDS

the guy who wrote the desean jackson is a gang member story is back to write about carson being an icehole

Don Ho

Quote"Indeed, sources describe Wentz as 'incredibly hard working,' 'determined,' and 'highly intelligent.' But the true Wentz is more nuanced and complicated, with sources describing him as 'selfish,' 'uncompromising,' 'egotistical,' one who plays 'favorites' and doesn't like to be 'questioned,' one who needs to 'practice what he preaches' and fails 'to take accountability.'

So basically like 90% of the NFL.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

this is a typically terrible snl skit but for some reason james macavoy (who i never heard of) is wearing a wentz shirsey and doing a cartoonish ne philly accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwkySqQU8tw

Diomedes

according to comments on Reddit, MacAvoy (who I also never heard of before this) was in a couple M Night Shyamalan movies, in one of which (Split) played a character who is an Eagles fan,

also, Meek Mill was the musical guest last night, so there's a Philly thing going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfgFxPlGgI
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

MacAvoy has been playing the younger version of Charles Xavier in the most recent X-Men movies, between those and Split he's become a relatively big name.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

I believe Dio but not hearing of James McAvoy isn't a real thing by MDS right?

General_Failure

I also couldn't place a name to his face, despite having seen the X-Men movies.