The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

good thing is 90% of us on this board anticipated this.  Not shocking at all.  What is shocking is the lack of effort.  At least look good sucking.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

YES Simons with the uncontested dunk!  YES!  AWESOME!!

Only farging thing in his repertoire.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

JoJo gotta get back to the text messages.  Maybe they're following the Masters on moving day.

QB Eagles

MDS

didnt watch it, didnt miss it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

They get their asses handed to them, then whine about the fans?  This isn't going to end well.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Ben being butthurt about the booing

Suck it up buttercup. Hit a gotdamn free throw would ya?

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Ben sucks.  Turnover machine, no shot, yes plays good defense but so what.  Go to LA and tap more of that fat ass.

SD

Silver lining

Celtics will most likely get pick 14 from the unprotected sac pick in the Fultz trade
Sixers traded Fultz and get OKC's 1st which is pick 21

So the Sixers essentially moved up from 3 to 1 for 7 spots in the middle of the draft

Of course Tatum's already a good player and Fultz will probably be outta the league in a year but at least the trade isn't as lopsided as it could have been

ice grillin you

so its like the second worst trade ever instead of the worst?

cool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 15, 2019, 04:30:45 PM
so its like the second worst trade ever instead of the worst?

cool

The trade itself moving from 3 to 1 and only sacrificing 7 slots in the middle of the draft is good value. The players taken with those picks is the real issue.

ice grillin you

fultz for tatum is an astonishingly bad trade....throwing in that pick no matter where it ends up is beyond description bad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

they gonna win tonight?