yeah its way easier to just pull on a sweatshirt versus putting on a jacket

one advantage zippers have is that they go way better with visors
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2013, 10:23:58 AM
yeah i hate how zippers cut thru the lettering

I don't mind it cutting through lettering nearly as much as if it cuts through a logo.  I won't buy a zip up if the logo is broken by the zipper.

Quoteplus zippers scream preppy white kids to me

This depends entirely on the hoody itself.  Plenty of rappers wear zip up hoodies.  My daily hoodie is from the private high school on the Main Line that I graduated from.  Is that preppy?     

Quotereally theres no comparison....to me ones a jacket and ones a sweatshirt and I always prefer sweatshirts over jackets hoodie or not

Which is basically how I wear my zip up......as a jacket. 

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2013, 10:26:03 AM
yeah its way easier to just pull on a sweatshirt versus putting on a jacket

I can't wear hoodies indoors anymore.  I get too hot and always want to take them off and pullovers suck if you're the type who might want to take it off a couple times throughout the day.  Whatever t-shirt I'm wearing underneath usually comes half off when I'm pulling the hoodie up over my head.    So just don't wear a pull over unless I'm going to be outside all day.....like at a game in Nov/Dec or if I'm working outdoors or something.  Pullovers hoodies are great for that because they're thicker than most regular sweatshirts and zip up hoodies.

I actually passed up on a bad ass Phillies throwback pull over that was on clearance at Schuylkill Valley Sports last month for like $25.  I'd never wear it for working outside, so the only time I would wear it is if I went to a Phils game in October and they won't be playing in October anytime soon.  So I passed. 

ice grillin you

i have over 30 hoodies and wear one like five days a week from the time it gets cold enough in the fall thru winter...and i keep the heat in my house ridiculously low or sometimes even off if its not to cold out so i regularly rock a hoodie indoors

boomin like a speaker....with my hundred dollar sneakers...baggy jeans hoody and my beeper....keep a fresh cut never see me with a busted fro....and imma let ya know

you cant be in the hoody4life crew with a zipper tellin you what to do

PhillyPhreak54

haha I am the same way...once it gets cold enough here I wear hoodies just about every damn day and also in the house.

hoodie and jeans for four months

Sgt PSN

Yeah, but you live in Texas where hoodies are part of the standard birthing issue.  Oh wait....wrong hoodie.

Dillen

Hoodies are the shtein. I'm like chicks with shoes when it comes to hoodies, I get 2 or 3 new ones every time it turns to September.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2013, 10:39:13 AM
hoodie and jeans for four months
Yeah, except here it's 6 months. Also when all of you are in your house, strongly recommend putting sweatpants on right after they come out of the dryer.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 09, 2013, 10:19:41 AM
I actually passed up on a bad ass Phillies throwback pull over that was on clearance at Schuylkill Valley Sports last month for like $25. 

I was off on the price....it was $75 on sale for 50% off, so $37.50 is what they wanted for it.  I mention this because I went back into that SVS yesterday morning and they had reduced it to $29.99, so I decided to get it.  The one I really wanted was a powder blue with red letters, but they didn't have it in my size.  They had a medium though and it fit squaw, so I got that for her and I got a dark gray for me. 

Rome

SD

fansedge is having a 40% off sale on all sale items, picked this up for $29.99, originally $65