Problem loading topics

Started by The BIGSTUD, June 21, 2006, 01:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Diomedes on June 21, 2006, 01:03:49 PM
The board is basically not usable right now.  I can't see the bottom of almost any thread/list of PMs.

same here.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I heard we got hacked by PETA.

Munson

Ok my question is, why have my board settings been changed to only showing 5 posts per page, and only like 10 topics per section? Is that to offset this recent board suckage?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Munson on June 23, 2006, 03:33:21 AM
Ok my question is, why have my board settings been changed to only showing 5 posts per page, and only like 10 topics per section? Is that to offset this recent board suckage?

Try reading the thread before asking retarded questions.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Munson on June 23, 2006, 03:33:21 AM

http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?topic=15082.200

Sgt PSN

this thread makes me laugh. 

Geowhizzer

I am getting the white blank screen when I try to reply to the Iraq war thread.  I was upset because I really wanted to get into the discussion about whether irregardless is a word.  :'(

Diomedes

Why don't you post your 'irregardless' lesson here, instead?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

i don't care if there is only a few posts per page. at least you can see all the posts now.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on June 23, 2006, 12:28:32 PM
Why don't you post your 'irregardless' lesson here, instead?

I think that Wikipedia sums it up best:

QuoteIrregardless seems to be moving slowly in the direction of standardization. It has gone from nonexistence in the 1910 publication of Etymological Dictionary of the English Language,[7] to being a normality in modern dictionary publications, and it frequently occurs in edited professional prose. The fact that its listing as a "humorous usage" has practically disappeared today supplies further evidence in favor of acceptance. Nevertheless, irregardless still has much progress to make. It does not appear in most thesauruses, and is neither in Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus (1992)[8] nor The Random House Thesaurus (College Edition, 1984).[9] Teachers generally advocate the use of regardless or irrespective in place of irregardless.

Basically, it's not "the Queen's English," but an American colloquialism.  However, this is a football message board, not a Harvard entrance essay.  So... WHO CARES?

:D

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on June 23, 2006, 02:30:52 PM
Seriously. Shut up.

QuoteCongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

No.  :-*