Problem loading topics

Started by The BIGSTUD, June 21, 2006, 01:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Is anyone else having trouble loading topics? I tried a few other boards and this is the only one doing it, and it's doing it on 2 seperate browsers.

The topic pages won't fully load, so I'll only see like 4/5 posts on a page and it just cuts off on the bottom.

Weird...
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phattymatty

Diomedes

It's been happening since yesterday.  I get the same thing with the thread, and also with my IMs..the last two or three I've recieved aren't visible.

Two other things are happening:

When I select a few messages to delete from my inbox and hit "delete selected," I get this message:

QuoteSession verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

So I log out and log back in, at which point I get this message (the same one PG reported yesterday):
QuoteForbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.concretefield.net Port 80

If I refresh with the browser, I get into the board.

You mods need to understand that I'm not paying nothing for zesty service.  Fix it!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Having the same issue.

DIO, I've been having that forbidden issue for like a month now.  :(
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

The topics that aren't loading properly come up with www.concretefield.net instead of .com.

I don't know if that has anything to do with this but I figured I'd toss it in there just the same.

Zanshin

I'm having the problem, as well.

Zanshin

As an aside, twice today when I loaded this page, Symantec AutoProtect objected to something being placed in my cache.

Diomedes

The board is basically not usable right now.  I can't see the bottom of almost any thread/list of PMs.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

this board has AIDS and it's dying.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on June 21, 2006, 01:03:49 PM
The board is basically not usable right now.  I can't see the bottom of almost any thread/list of PMs.

For the cut off threads, you can hit the reply button to see what you're "missing".

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

I know it sucks, but I'm not sure what to do about it. I've been waiting for GF to see it, in case he's been doing something in the background. In the meantime, I'll see if I can find anything obvious.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's encouraging, in a completely unencouraging way.

Diomedes

I just notice that I don't have all the normal commands in each post.  Reply, quote, etc.  The only way to reply is to use the button at the top of a thread.

In case that helps..