Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

I got someone to laugh so its not all bad.  :paranoid
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

The good news he was laughing with you and not at you, which is nice. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

It sucks Beto O'Rourke is stuck in Texas and is gonna lose to Cruz. He's a breath of fresh air for the Democrats

SD

Bombs sent to the White House, Barack, Clintons and possibly Time Warner. Soros had one sent to his house yesterday and they think they're related.

smeags

Quote from: AO1 on October 24, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
Bombs sent to the White House, Barack, Clintons and possibly Time Warner. Soros had one sent to his house yesterday and they think they're related.

the white house too ?

but this is where have gotten as a country. 3rd world shtein.

SD

Quote from: smeags on October 24, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
Quote from: AO1 on October 24, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

the white house too ?

but this is where have gotten as a country. 3rd world shtein.

Multiple sources confirming one was not sent to the WH. This is obviously directed st the left

smeags

Of course dumbo's endless rhetoric about enemies of the state and people play zero part in any of this. I mean he's only the POTUS firing up a bunch of knuckle draggers.

Rome

smeags

already seeing the conspiracy claims that this was done by the dems to alter the upcoming elections.

pretty sure deplorables blame libs for killing jesus too.

MDS

its not conspiracy theories....its going to be mainstream within a week

limbaugh has already jumped on this. candance owens, posobeic and the other alt right maga chuds were on it immediately. fox news will starting laying the breadcrumbs for trump. he has 100 rallies over the next 2 weeks. in wont be long before this becomes the prominent republican opinion, if its not there already.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'm getting bombed on Saturday.  Who's with me?

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.