Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Schefter:

QuoteRecent coaching hirings have shined a light on an ugly prospect: that the NFL is starting to set up its fight for a potential work stoppage in 2021 and a disruption of football that season, league sources told ESPN.

In coaching contracts negotiated in the past week, teams are addressing how much each coach would make -- or lose -- in the event of a work stoppage, according to sources.

Teams are trying to protect themselves and save money in the event of missed time, using different percentages for amounts of the football season that could be missed in 2021.

One league source told ESPN that he thought both teams and coaches are confident that there will be some type of disruption, and one of the first signs of it is showing up in the language of coaches' contracts.

That language is also expected to appear in some player contracts being negotiated in free agency; in the third year of those deals, the current collective bargaining agreement is due to expire.

CBA expires after the Super Bowl in Tampa at the beginning of 2021.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

We could be seeing four convincing, fairly boring home wins this weekend.

phattymatty

what a terrible missed call.

QB Eagles

SD

Is there a more overrated coach in NFL history than Sean Payton

Rome

MDS

saints were a pretty annoying team but that is the worst non call in NFL history
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2019, 06:30:10 PM
saints were a pretty annoying team but that is the worst non call in NFL history

Tuck Rule
Music City Miracle
Fail Mary
Alshon Jeffery lined up illegally on the Philly Special (jk)

Rome

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 20, 2019, 06:39:52 PM

Tuck Rule
Music City Miracle
Fail Mary
Alshon Jeffery lined up illegally on the Philly Special (jk)

right call according to the rule, the rule was stupid
was a lateral
regular season game with replacement refs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Mahomes looked a lot like McNabb in that first series.

SD

Looked good to me

No meek in the locker room tonight

Rome

This is disgusting Andy at his walrus worst.