Week 6 - Giants: Thursdays With Dougie

Started by MDS, October 08, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Only negative tonight is Jenkins tackling
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

good thing they drafted saquan so they could throw 2nd and 3rd and long dump offs to him all game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

That Bradham sack was a thing of beauty.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Doug please change the playbook so there's never any chance of throwing to Ertz short of the sticks on third down.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on October 11, 2018, 11:00:24 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 11, 2018, 10:56:28 PM
It's not the penalty that's awful.  Its the selective enforcement.

its a really difficult thing to judge at live speed....im all for making these kinds of things reviewable to help the officials out.

really the refs are damn good its just the rules are insane and impossible and or stupid to enforce

Right. Let's mske the games even more unwatchable. That'll help.

Don Ho

:boom :boom :boom

Especially when Ertz is already in the fetal position hen he catches it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

ive seen some announcer dick sucking in my lifetime but nothing like buck and aikman on saquon tonight

ice grillin you

josh sweat playing tackle on that fletcher sack

QB Eagles

Don Ho

It's called a zesty pass OBJ and a weak ass effort

Troy shut the hell up

ice grillin you

really annoys me when there is obviously no penalty on a play and just because the wr complains the announcers say it was a good "no call"

Don Ho

Seems like both Smallwood and Clement have been so close to breaking one all night.  Numerous times tripped up at the last second

MDS

the giants are legit using their timeouts to get the ball down 3 tds with 4 mins to go

amateur hour
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on October 11, 2018, 11:26:34 PM
the giants are legit using their timeouts to get the ball down 3 tds with 4 mins to go

amateur hour

Just gives more time for the E-A-G-L-E-S chants to reverberate around the stadium.

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on October 11, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

amateur hour

Rookie HC from the TO dumbfargery Reid tree