Tay Gowan, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, October 15, 2021, 11:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

unless im missing something, hes been a healthy scratch for all games thus far? they just drafted him and hes a sweetener for a washed up tight end. lower them expectations.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Rome

You could say they're Gowan to change things up in the backfield with his arrival.

Don Ho

Don't know much about this kid don't know if he can play but he seems like a pretty damn good human being.

[url] https://www.espn.com/blog/arizona-cardinals/post/_/id/34549/cardinals-rookie-tay-gowan-motivated-by-covid-19-draft-drop[url]
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 15, 2021, 10:15:19 PM
don't know if he can play

Take a guess. He was drafted this year, hasn't seen the field, and is a throw-in on a 11-week rental of a 30 year old TE.

Don Ho

I was trying to research what his story is or should I say lack of story.  Hasn't done shtein, yet was so highly touted before Covid.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i was just watching a howie interview on this guy and he talks about how much they loved him in the draft and how they really know him well from the pre draft process and that they would have taken him in the 6th but he went right before them

they had three 6th rounders this year and two of them before he was picked
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

will he even be on the roster in 22
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho