Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ice grillin you

some meth head dallas fan who lives in philly that made a bet if the eagles won hed cover up his star with an eagle tattoo

SD

That guys way too fat to be a meth head

MDS

the original star tat looks awful and the eagles helmet looks even worse

white trash to the core my god
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Look at that facial hair and tell me he's not an addict.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

I like the Indian girl tatt on his forearm. I'll bet he identifies himself as Native American.

Zanshin

Quote from: AO1 on February 13, 2018, 09:10:52 AM
I like the Indian girl tatt on his forearm. I'll bet he identifies himself as Native American.

I thought Sarge just let himself go a little.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Zanshin on February 13, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

Interesting...I thought Sarge started working out a little

General_Failure

I appreciate that he kept his nips covered. Gotta keep it child safe.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 13, 2018, 01:42:15 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on February 13, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

Interesting...I thought Sarge started working out a little

I haven't worked out in at least a year. And it shows. :(

Also, I'm a huge fan of the mom tat.  Funny thing is those terrible tattoos are probably the best life choices he's ever made.

Diomedes

I have a mom tattoo.  Of the tattoos I have, only four, and they are all stupid, it is the least stupid.  But not by much.

And to be clear, I would totally get another tattoo.  I just can't spend money on frivolous shtein anymore. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

On the swell of your back, you should get one of a vagina hanging onto a clothesline with the caption "hang in there kitty"

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Jerry on Randy Gregory:

QuoteHe's one of the smartest people that have played this game. By documentation he is. So he's smart. That's a tremendous step. Of course he's had that same IQ since he's had these issues. That's the issues. This is definitely a medical issue. There's no doubt in my mind (it's) medical. That's another campaign right there.

Keep in mind this is a player who had to give up his scholarship to Purdue because he was academically disqualified, and who has ruined his career ever since the combine, because he can't stop smoking weed.