Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

http://www.suttoncenter.org/eaglecam.html

eagles nest cam.  some kind of dead animal in there now.  hopefully he'll get torn apart soon.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

i'm 99% sure thats fake, i cant find the article that said it was fake before. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

mussa

that ain't no fake. thats a golden eagle that just tried to grab a lil longhorn sheep! badass! knock sheep off cliff. eat its guts after the fall. smart
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on May 14, 2012, 09:53:10 AM
that's farged up

ain't it though:

QuoteWe're sorry, Socialcam is overloaded right now, please retry in a few seconds
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on May 14, 2012, 09:53:10 AM
that's farged up

its crazy how fairly deep into the timeline you can still see the gators stomach moving...the patience the snake must have to bit by bit slowly drive the air out of the prey over a long period of is amazing....also incredibly ruthless
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

yeah, anytime you can make a gator seem like the sympathetic party you are a bad mother farger

DH

im going to have nightmares about that shtein now..after i watch it again, and again.