Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

The damned animals must party all night and sleep all morning.

Rome

There is a bird squaking so loud, I actually had to mute the sound in my headphones.  Holy shtein!  Someone hand me a shotgun!!

:-D

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 07, 2006, 08:04:11 PM
you talking about the one that came from the left side of the screen and was heading towards the camera and then headed straight for the water? 
yep same thing sarge, ive seen the bugs and this seemed too bright, but then again what the hell else would it be
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

They were just showing a couple of ducks or something a minute ago. 

Rome

Is it just me or does that water hole look like a Baltimore Raven's head?

:D

Susquehanna Birder

Sgt PSN

Hey Sus, how do you capture a screen shot of that?  I tried using print screen and control v but when I pasted it, it was still showing live. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Christ. Nothing is happening. But I must continue the vigil.....

I can't remember the last time I ate pop-tarts. I missed them.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Susquehanna Birder

I did an alt-printscreen, then pasted into Photoshop.

Susquehanna Birder

Hey...it zoomed in and followed a bird on the opposite shoreline!

mussa

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on December 07, 2006, 10:48:32 PM
I did an alt-printscreen, then pasted into Photoshop.

thats actually the tree where the camera is mounted.  haha. i saw that early today but on the near side of the pond. i
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

There's a hyena or something drinking from the pond and it's the kewlest thing I've ever seen.

PhillyPhanInDC

Just saw a hyena get a drink. shtein, maybe this is a hyena/wildebeast only reserve.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

I saw 3 elephants, 3 hyena, a shtein load of wildebeast, 4 water buffalo, 2 gazelle, 2 weird stork/cranes eating fish from the pond...thats about it within the past 24 hrs

I h have a life really!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa