Random sports stuff thread

Started by Eagaholic, March 18, 2013, 01:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

No idea where to throw this, but recently I've been catching up with the 30 for 30's, this Reggie Miller/NY Knicks one is great

Sgt PSN

Rome

Quote from: SD on May 04, 2014, 01:11:04 PM
No idea where to throw this, but recently I've been catching up with the 30 for 30's, this Reggie Miller/NY Knicks one is great

I watched that again before I hit the links today.  Awesome.

phattymatty

The reddit Dogecoin community sponsored a car at Talladega yesterday

Sgt PSN

Which one died.... dude on the left or right?   If it's homeboy on the right, I want his hat.

SD

30 for 30 Pistons Bad Boys is great...I hated that team in the late 80's early 90's but damn do I love their legacy.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on June 17, 2014, 08:04:49 PM
30 for 30 Pistons Bad Boys is great...I hated that team in the late 80's early 90's but damn do I love their legacy.

Same here....just saw it last week and it's right at the top of my favorites list.  Really well done.   

ice grillin you

i friggin loved the bad boys....thugs who simultaneously ended both the celtic AND laker dynasties
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Watched the U and the AI trial one last night. The U one was good but it got repetitive. The AI one was good and I get the theme but I wish they would have spent a little time on his playing career. His mom is ghetto trash.

The bad boys one is my favorite so far. Gonna watch jimmy the Greek...kings ransom (Gretzky) la one...Ali/Frazier and a few others.

phattymatty

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

bagged my first non-tourist nica girl tonight...made her call me hector.

also i don't understand vine...do they use software or something to edit the whole thing down to a couple seconds? because that was at least a few minutes from the beginning to end. i mean i appreciate youtube videos that are short and sweet but that seems like a lot of work.

PhillyPhreak54

Seeing the NCAA get smacked in court today made me smile