WR
TE
WR/TE
WR/RB
K
D

I know, crazy right?

QB- Cam Newton, Eli Manning
RB- shady, Steven Ridley, green-Ellis, Leveon bell, Richardson (st Louis)
WR- Julio jones, Andre Johnson, Steve smith (car), t.y. Hilton, anquan boldin,
TE- jermichael Finley
D- Houston
K-Baltimore's kicker
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Nice depth at WR, hb. You should end up having a nice set of RBs too assuming one of your three back ups works out.

Seems like everyone here had their drafts this weekend...mine was Saturday10 team PPR Keeper league. Auction draft, prices paid are next to the names. We keep QB/RB/WR/TE/Rookie/Any, but even with all those keepers a lot of guys had money to spend, so some prices definitely got inflated.

QB-Russell Wilson ($10)
RB-Adrian Peterson ($31) keeper
RB-Alfred Morris ($6) keeper
WR-Antonio Brown ($3) keeper
WR-James Jones ($16)
WR-Chris Givens ($11)
TE-Rob Gronkowski ($3)
W/R/T-Daryl Richardson ($27)

K-Justin Tucker ($1)
D/ST-Seattle ($4)

Bench: Ben Roethlisburger ($3) keeper
Bench: Shane Vereen ($6)
Bench: Eddie Lacy ($28)
Bench: Bryce Brown ($6) keeper
Bench: Tavon Austin ($21)
Bench: Kenbrell Thompkins ($7)
Bench: Percy Harvin ($4)

I was planning on keeping Harvin this year until he got hurt. Ended up getting him with my last roster spot for $4 and now control him for the next three seasons coutning this one. Only have to pay 10% premium for keepers too.

I like my core guys...really happy I got Wilson for $10, even though a healthy Big Ben has been pretty good for me the last two years. Not so happy with the WRs I ended up getting...I like them all, but obviously they're all question marks.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Yahoo does a "draft report card" now that gets generated about 30 seconds after your draft ends.  It's meaningless as all hell, much like the game recap that they implemented last year, but according to that report card, they graded my draft a B and are projecting me to finish 11-3 and in 2nd place in my non- :CF league.  Highest grade they gave was a B+ (which went to the person with the 1st overall pick) and the lowest was a C-.  Everyone else got a B. 

Sgt PSN

This dude in my league has 120 pts after last nights game. He has Manning, Welker, & Rice.  I think he wins his matchup this week.

SD

Guy im playing this week in my other league decided to sit Welker.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on September 06, 2013, 06:56:49 AM
Guy im playing this week in my other league decided to sit Welker.

guy im playing decided to play peyton manning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Sgt PSN

reese125

doing the fanduel.com thing for the first time this year. Pretty bad ass the way it is set up.

60k salary cap for each week. each nfl player has a dollar amount to his name every week--so everyone just can't pick up studs across the board.

Im did (2) $25 3-team contests this week. Winner gets $67.50. Lots of other contests you can do too. Highly recommend it.

phattymatty

i signed up for this. looks fun. let me know your name so we can go head to head one day.

reese125

Munson

Pick 2, PPR
James Jones
Kenbrell Thompkins
Chris Givens
Daryl Richardson
Eddie Lacy
Shane Vereen

Pick 1, .5 PPR
Shane Vereen
Hakeem Nicks
Ryan Mathews
Stevie Johnson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

why dont you pick your own team you farging pos thats why you paid 20 bucks to get in the league wasnt it?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Neither of those are the CF league, skidmark.

I enjoy discussing possible lineups and hearing people's thinking behind them. If you don't, go find some other thread to ruin with your insufferable douchebaggery.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger