80 foot surf

Started by Don Ho, December 05, 2007, 03:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071205/NEWS01/712050415/1001

almost put this in the Eagles/Giants thread as the weather seemed to be the hot topic in there.

think David Hasselhoff would have removed his shorts?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

I read that today.  Laird's a crazy motherfarger.  And a heroic one, now, as well.

Diomedes

He's also like 110 years old.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

That's insane, largest I surfed were 15 ft. in Australia and it took the locals I was surfing with about an hour to convince me to paddle out.

Don Ho

I am trying to get find some more pictures of that day. 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

at 6'3 she must just call him "bitch" all day.