Week Nine - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 02, 2017, 07:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

KC decided to make a game of it at halftime.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Nice play call by Fatty. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

It's so nice to listen to that right wing racist piece of shtein Jim Nance openly cheering when the Cowboys score a touchdown.  It makes the giddy squealing of Romo much more palatable.

General_Failure

Washington/Seattle is going full clownball.

Rome

The one time we need an Andy Reid team to step up and do something they gag it away like the fat farging cowardly piece of shtein loser that he always was in Philly.

Nice job Father Knows Best.

QB Eagles

Alex Smith with no timeouts moving with all the urgency of a vintage 2004 Donovan McNabb. Big Red never changes.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Andy Reid viciously assaulted after turning his back on the players.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 05, 2017, 07:22:24 PM
kirk cousins the truth

i love ya igy but it is always funny to see where/what your first reappearance on the board is after eagles wins versus eagles losses

glad washington won though

ice grillin you

born and raised in philly....i know where we end up

Diomedes

in your case, moving out of Philly?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

MDS

cuzzo was garbage in the game but he had a few spectacular throws on the winning drive

hes better than wentz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

holy shtein the oakland lineman picking up the fumble and running with it in backfield, then fumbling it again was one the greatest things ive ever seen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

330lbs helicoptering through the air was great