Week Five - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 05, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Add in Titans with Cassel vs Dolphins and Cutler and we have a cornucopia of suck

PhillyPhreak54

Giants have lost four WRs today

Beckham snapped his ankle

MDS

this aaron jones cat on the packers can ball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I'm pretty amazed that the Packers defense has been able to keep Dallas off the scoreboard after Dallas put up 21 in like 1.5 qtrs.

PhillyPhreak54

The stadium being built allowing the sun to shine in players eyes makes me laugh

Good job Jerry

Don Ho

Both ball placements in Dallas' favor were total bullshtein
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Did not know Saddam Hussein owned the Jaguars
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

eagles dont have to play aaron rodgers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Holy shtein, what an ending to the dallas gb game! Rodgers is amaing.75 yards in 60 seconds and ran to convert 3rd and 18.Beautiful!

General_Failure

I'm moderately excited about football again. I'm going to leave the Texans/Chiefs game up on my tv while I do other stuff.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Any luck at all you'll get to see Andy call a time out to think more about his play call immediately after they return from the 2 minute warning break. For the second week in a row.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on October 08, 2017, 07:49:11 PM
I'm moderately excited about football again. I'm going to leave the Texans/Chiefs game up on my tv while I do other stuff.

Welcome back!

General_Failure

I can see where Doug gets his dumb running plays from.

The man. The myth. The legend.