Week One - 2017

Started by QB Eagles, September 06, 2017, 09:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Bengals home opener is atrocious for them. Ugliest team playing today, and it's a game that will loom large if they are in playoff contention near the end of the season.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Giants offense looks like hammered shtein

And there's the awful Eli pick

QB Eagles

Sounds like the Eagles have a chance of missing David Johnson. Sprained wrist, probably out for at least a few weeks.

MDS

giants are an absolute catastrophe without odb

cowboys despite having the best rb in football didnt light up the world. oh if the eagles didnt have such a horrible corner group and a stunod for a head coach
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

eli couldnt throw last year hes completely done this year....cant throw the ball more than 8 yards

and holy shtein jaylon smith is sick

PhillyPhreak54

Giants haven't scored over 20 since week 12 last year

MDS

so what youre saying is they will drop 35 on the birds in 2 weeks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Horseshtein calls against the Saints

30 yards in penalties for no good reason

Don Ho

Bradford looking like he was supposed to look before he was crippled.  Man he's throwing some beautiful passes.

His player mug shot still creeps me out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Brees getting worked tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Another bullshtein penalty

My god

ice grillin you

dalvin cook is going to be special

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Wanted him in the draft so bad