Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

$4 mil for the rest of 2018...no obligation thereafter, if I recall his contract stuff.

I could support it, too.  That's why you have money and cap room on hand, right? 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

his contract runs thru next year but theres no dead money for cutting him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Barnett's replacement for the rest of this year then.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Any one but Chris Long.  There's slow and than there's Chris Long.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

General_Failure

Cool. I'll still wind up getting the Raiders and Cardinals somehow.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

its the only 425 fox game so it will go to every market in the country except for phoenix

im surprised they didnt move dallas/atlanta, which might not be the "better" game, but has a higher probability of being close and features the #1 draw in the entire country
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

QuoteRoster Move: #Eagles have claimed CB Cre'Von LeBlanc off of waivers and waived CB Dexter McDougle.

Diomedes

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

QuoteLeBlanc had appeared in three games for the Lions this season, recording three tackles. He appeared in 28 games with 10 starts for the Chicago Bears over the previous two seasons. The Bears waived LeBlanc at the end of training camp and he signed with the Lions practice squad before being promoted to the active roster.

Oh yeah, him.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

QB Eagles