Week Thirteen - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 05, 2020, 06:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

No.

Taking out the fact that I hate Dallas...I think their uniforms are plain. Not a fan.

The 1994 Thanksgiving Day jawns? They were nice.

ice grillin you

in fact one of the things that makes the Eagle jerseys more hideous than they are on their own is the fact that they are in a division where every other team has a great jersey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The Giants gray pants look isn't great, but still beats out mismatched green jerseys and helmets. Let's not even talk about the all green abomination.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Dez Bryant yanked off the field to be tested again after an inconclusive test this morning and upon retesting he tested positive. He's been in the locker room and on the field.

The game is still going to be played

MDS

im not sure what it would take for the nfl to cancel a last minute national tv game...maybe everyone on each team dies but not even sure
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I wondered that too. Death maybe? A little Wuhan Flu? Nah.

General_Failure

There could be a Last Boy Scout situation, and they'd just cut to a commercial before continuing.

General_Failure

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on December 08, 2020, 05:31:08 PM
The Giants gray pants look isn't great, but still beats out mismatched green jerseys and helmets. Let's not even talk about the all green abomination.

you buggin...the game giant grey pants are as buttery as it gets...it's what made the eagle buddy jerseys so great and Seattle throwbacks and Detroit and down the line

the Eagles trying to go kelly green this century with the white pants was not yet same altho to ge fair the green wasn't the same either
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The green and silver combo was great, but the gray the giants use never looked right, like Seattle's gray. The Raiders' pants don't quite look right anymore, so I'm beginning to think Nike is just bad at this.

The Vick kelly green was way too bright, but I'd take it in a minute over what they've got now. Silver pants would be great, white pants would be fine, don't want to see green pants ever again.

Zanshin

Quote from: General_Failure on December 09, 2020, 09:55:59 AM
don't want to see green pants ever again.

Mr. Green Jeans disapproves of this message.